[StBernard] Sugar Mill

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:25:41 EDT 2006

Craig, I made a mistake about the address on Sugar Mill Drive. The correct
address is 1969, and it is a horrible sight. As for the property in back of
my house with the weeds and grass taller than me someone has always kept it
cut down before the hurricane. I don't know if it belongs to the parish or
if it is personal property. There are no houses or buildings on the
property. I was there yesterday to cut my grass and do somethings inside and
it just upsets me to see that people are not taking care of their property
that others have to live around. I am at 1976 Sugar Mill and I hope to be in
my house in 6 to 8 weeks, but hoping I don't have to walk out my door and
look at such a mess. These people kept their property up before the
hurricane, and I guess since they are not coming back they don't give a rats
ass about the rest of us trying to get our properties looking good. I want
to be home and feel like things are some what back to normal, but looking at
these sights is nothing normal. Please help if possible. GOD BLESS and THANK
YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!! WOC