[StBernard] Ready or not, homes to come down

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:28:28 EDT 2006

Craig, or anyone who knows anything:

According to this article, there are areas that are still being considered
for some sort of buyout for mitigation pruposes. Where are these areas ?
What are the chances of that happening? As I have stated many times, we
have rental property and it is a very hard decision to know if we should
restore them or not if they are part of the buyout, and if the buyout is
still a possiblity. I have asked this question many times with no response.

Please respond in a simple to understand, concrete way. We are very
confused. We are talking about a lot of money here and also having to make
loans, or using money put away in IRA for retirement. We have already spent
lots of money on them and we don't want to waste anymore if it is a
mitigation area. I have gotten mixed answers to this over the past year.
First it was don't spend money there, it's in the buyout, then it was there
is no money for the buyout so fix it if you want to, it's up to each
property owner. Now this article mentions the buyout again. We need real
and current information to make this decision to proceed further or not. If
you would like me to call you privately, please provide your phone number
and maybe that will help me gain a better understanding of the situation.
PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP!!

Laurie