[StBernard] Look what I found

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:34:56 EDT 2006

I'm Jason Hines. I work with John Russell at the Russell Investment
group in Decatur, Illinois. We are both very excited about a new
opportunity that will create a prosperous investment venture for you.

We, at Russell Investment Group, are heavily involved in real estate
investments throughout the United States with our current focus in the
New Orleans disaster area. Please take a look at our New Orleans
Investor Special package link:
www.esanow.com/seminar/russell-room3/presenter.php. Thousands are in
need of housing and businesses need to be back up and running. The
opportunities for high profits are tremendous as well as the need for
commitment and compassion in helping those in need from the
Katrina/Rita hurricane disasters. It is a golden opportunity for high
profits which is a win-win situation for all involved.

Please feel free at any time to contact us. We can be reached at:
Office - (217) 428-1569 or my cell phone - (217) 972-8571 or email:
russell_investgr... at hotmail.com

AREA INVESTED IN:
New Orleans, La. surrounding area - In Saint Bernard parish

FOUR DOCUMENTS SECURING YOUR INVESTMENT:
1)Promissory note, signed at the time of investment by John E.
Russell
2)Amended promissory note signed by Trust and by John E. Russell,
at the time the note is assigned to a specific property.*
3)Recorded Mortgage.
4)Certificate of Insurance naming you as mortgagee or additionally
insured.

TERMS OF THE INVESTED FUNDS:
A)Length on note and mortgage not to exceed 18 months
B)The projected goal for the return of the investment is 90 to 180
days
C)Maximum LTV will be 70% of ARV

FUNDS NEEDED TO REHAB 1 HOME AND SO ON:
A)$70,000.00 to $100,000.00 for the property purchase, materials,
permits and labor

RETURN ON THE INVESTMENT:
A)8% (simple interest)
B)$10,000.00 bonus money at the sale of the first house (per 1
investor)
C)$15,000.00 bonus money at the sale of two or more houses (per 1
investor)

Example: One investor invests $300,000.00 for a six month period.
His return at 8% will be $12,000.00 plus his bonus will
be
$40,000.00 = a total payback $352,000.00.

REFER A PRIVATE LENDER AND RECEIVE A REFERRAL FEE:
A) You receive $2000.00 per house!!

*Occasionally properties are deeded into trust at the time on my
purchases; once a property has been selected it is necessary to amend
the original note to include the name of the trust.

Note:
Item 1 - Note, supplied to you immediately upon investment.

Items 2, 3 & 4 will be supplied to you within 90 days of investment.

russell_investgr... at hotmail.com

Thank you and we look forward to working with you on this project.

Jason Hines
Director of Operations
www.RIGBuysHomesFast.com

Subscribe to our group: