[StBernard] Library- and the Public Building Refurbishment Grant Funds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:38:34 EDT 2006

Craig,
I'd also like to know if the library will be designated to be refurbished
utilizing this 10mil grant mentioned. As I stated before there is a fund
consisting of approximately $26,000. that was being escrowed for a
children's area in the new library. The money was raised through the annual
Christmas Tour of Holmes. I'm sure that if the existing library gets
repaired these funds could be allocated for materials etc. for the childrens
area there.

I've read mention of boxes of books arriving in the parish but never heard
where they got unloaded or stored?. Where are they and are they allocated
for our library?

J dolese