[StBernard] Abandoned?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:40:39 EDT 2006

An apparent abandoned house in our neighborhood with yard high weeds now
suddenly has a trailer put smack into the weeds, crooked, not blocked up,
not connected, just pulled in there. Is this an attempt on preventing the
area to be 'cleaned' per the parish? The deadline date and the pulling up
of that apparently used and damaged trailer seems suspicious, does it not?
First we thought fema delivered it, but they would not just drop it off like
that, as they usually want the site cleaned and marked with the little red
flags. Wondering a nd really hoping our neighborhood gets cleaned.
Good news, debris pick up today on the two houses on each of our side.
(Wished they could have finished Friday with that, but , oh well, at least
it is being done relatively quickly).

Gaby