[StBernard] Historic Structures/Parish Operations Mtg. of 8/2 8

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 8 23:23:35 EDT 2006

I don't believe so. This one is about 3 inches thick with a yellow cover.
I doubt a store would carry it.

Deborah Jan Fagan, AICP
Chief Planner and County Trail System Coordinator DuPage County Department
of Economic Development and Planning
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, Illinois 60187
Check out "What's New" at www.dupageco.org/bikeways