[StBernard] Halloween activites for children

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 8 23:21:20 EDT 2006

If the Halloween activites take shape, please let me know. I would be happy
to do storytelling. While we lost all of our wonderful books, we had a
great file and Ms. Vee has the library's Halloween file at her house for
"off-site storage". The St. Bernard Parish Library started holding a
Halloween themed Afterschool program several years ago and the kids loved
it. We had so much fun.

All of my Christmas files are gone as well, but maybe by that time, the
library will be closer to existing again and I can start collecting again
and we can have a program at that time as well.

You can reach me at mrsguzzie at yahoo.com

Janet