[StBernard] Historic Structures/Parish Operations Mtg. of 8/28

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 8 23:20:45 EDT 2006

The St. Bernard Parish Library had a copy of the book you are refering too.
While I can't remember exactly what color it was (Yellow?) I do know it had
a wide black plastic binding. I remember taping/repairing the binding on
our copy. It was really too thick for this type of binding. I'm not sure
if it's one of the items we salvaged. Until we get a place to store things,
it's hard to go through what we did try to save. I don't think our copy of
the Historical Tour of St. Bernard made it, but if my memory serves me (HA)
I think the Survey might have.

Janet