[StBernard] Bellsouth blocking -- what a joke

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 11 21:58:54 EDT 2006

Wes,
As you suggested, I sent an email to webmaster at Bellsouth but also tried calling. Ready for laugh of the day?? The Bellsouth call tech center is located in ..... now sit down for this --- the Phillippines. This is the information I got from the tech rep, when she called me back several times with no resolution of problem, about the area code and her location.

Thanks. Your daily emails are our lifeline of parish progress and info.

Debra