[StBernard] Craig-Question-Library

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 11 21:56:44 EDT 2006

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the info. When will the meeting be held? Do library
staff--what's left that is--need to be there? Tell me what I can do and
I'll be glad to help. Ms. Ethel has been in touch with the State folks and
is waitin to hear from them as well.

I keep thinking about all of out patrons pre-Katrina and about what we did
for the students. It seems that now more than ever we would provide a vital
service. FEMA trailers don't exactly have room for computers and reference
books!

Thanks for keeping me posted. Tell Debbie and the kids hi!

Janet

Hey Janet,

the library project worksheet is written- it now will be discussed
at the
building mitigation committee.

i'll keep you posted.

God Bless,