[StBernard] Anyone heard anything about this?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 15 22:14:59 EDT 2006

We had MetLife on our home in Chalmette for years, they are not writing in
Lafayette, LA, but would still insure Chalmette if we want to rebuild.

The only insurance company that we could get in Lafayette to write a policy
was Allstate and then the wind and hail is with the Fair Plan.

I don't think anyone believes that all this is fair as it was not our fault
that last years events happened, but like anything else the little guys
pays.

Dianne