[StBernard] Murphy buy out solicitation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 16 20:28:12 EDT 2006

My son in law is in the coast guard and was part of the monitoring of the
Exxon Valdes spill in Prince William Sound some years ago. Lots and lots of

money, perhaps billions were awarded in that spill and to this day nothing
has been paid, appeals you know. I have not verified this myself, but my
son in law said he follows it and he is sure. That is one reason I think
this Murphy spill litigation is just going to go on and on after the trial.

I don't think the trial will be the end of it. It's going to be a long haul

trying to get money out of them. I hope this is not the case for all the
people who were affected. I have property in the oil spill very close to the

refinery and I have not recieved any offers for a buy out and I have settled

with Murphy, if that makes any differece. Best wishes to all.

Laurie