[StBernard] Stop Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 16 20:31:54 EDT 2006

In regards to the comments relative to the missing stop signs and speeding
along Genie Street, I agree that we have a strong potential for a serious
accident. At the same time I believe that the parish needs to reevaluate
the traffic along Genie versus the traffic entering Genie from the side
streets and ELIMINATE as many stop signs as possible along Genie Street.
Somewhere along the line the number of four way stop signs along Genie
Street got way out of hand. The signs should only be replaced where needed,
and the issue of speeding should be addressed to the extent possible.

JFR