[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 20 23:17:29 EDT 2006

Judy H:

I would definely strongly consider the law suit thing against them. Also,
you could file a complaint with the insurance commisioner if you have not
already done that. Louisiana is handling things so much diferently than
Mississippi. We have had to fight much harder in LA to get money from State

Farm than we did in Mississippi. We did file a complaint both in LA and in
MS to the insurance commisioners. In MS I actually got a phone call from
their office and they were willing to help, but by that time State Farm had
already settled with us, and when I filed the complaint, I sent a copy of my

letter to State Farm to let them know also that I had filed a complaint
against them. In LA we got no call or no response from our commisioner.
I'm sorry they have given you, and so many other people a raw deal. It's a
crime.

Laurie