[StBernard] CITY INSPECTION

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 22 21:40:49 EDT 2006

WOC,

if there is a pole installed for your trailer and the pole has been hooked
up then the electrical contractor who installed the pole turns it in to
community development and it is released to Entergy- so if you have an
installed pole or if the electricity was run from the house for some reason
then contact 278-4310 to see if the release has been made to Entergy and to
what office.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig