[StBernard] Shipping interests pushing for MR-GO

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 23 22:52:29 EDT 2006

John,

If you'll notice, I had names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses,
whatever I could find on the three names mentioned in the article, all at
the bottom. Scroll down and you'll see them in this message also.

David lives on Robert E. Lee it looks like. The big noise in the group is
Billy Marchal. Seems like he is just a professional activist, kinda like
Anne Rolf or whatever her name is from the Bucket Brigade.

Westley