[StBernard] POSTED ON NOLA.COM

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 27 01:12:29 EDT 2006

I saw a woman being interviewed on the news on TV and she said she was from
the 9th ward and living in a fema trailer park in St. Bernard. She seemed
nice enough and was very grateful to St. Bernard but still she said she was
from the 9th ward. My brother in law and his family has to live in Kentwood

and he wants to come home but keeps getting told there is no where to put
him in St. Bernard. That's not right, they are St. Bernardians born and
raised. They should be here.

Laurie