[StBernard] Doris Votier - Women of the Year

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 27 22:35:22 EDT 2006

I just wanted to let you all know that I just received word from
CityBusiness that their judges considered my nomination of Doris Votier for
one of the 2006 Citybusiness Women of the Year and she is one of the 50
honorees this year!

The luncheon will be at the Sheraton Hotel on November 10 at noon and can be
obtained by contacting N.O. Publishing Group.See attached flyer for ticket
information. THIS IS ALWAYS A SELL OUT SO GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY. They are
also accept congratulatory ads for the Nov 10 issue of CityBusiness. See
attached flyer for that, too.

ST. BERNARD BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL WOMEN'S CLUB IS ABOUT TO PUBLICLY
ANNOUNCE IT'S MAN AND WOMAN OF THE YEAR FOR ST. BERNARD PARISH-WALTER LEGER
AND DORIS VOTIER. LOOK FOR TICKET INFORMATION ON THAT SOON. DATE IS October
15 AND IT WILL BE HELD IN THE PARISH.

Please pass along, I just sent this to those St. Bernardians in my email
database.

Deborah Keller