[StBernard] Walter Leger

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 27 22:41:48 EDT 2006

Deborah,

What has Walter Leger done for St. Bernard Parish for him to be recognized
as Man of the Year? Other than get himself appointed to the St. Bernard
Citizens Recovery Committee (Judge Gorbaty did a lot more with the CRC than
Leger did) and the LRA? As head of the Housing Subcommittee he is proud of
the fact that they managed to give money to 122 people. At that rate, my
grand-kids will have to settle with the LRA on my behalf.

I'm sorry, but I just do not see what Walter Leger has ever done for St.
Bernard Parish pre-Katrina or post-Katrina.

Oh wait, I forgot, post-Katrina, he's also got his hand out to Murphy with
the class action law suit.

Celebrate Doris Voitier as Woman of the Year. Such a shame she has to share
it with someone as undeserving as Walter Leger.

Westley