[StBernard] Muyphy Buy Out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 28 20:44:21 EDT 2006

There has to be a special place in Hell or a special Hell for shyster
lawyers!

JLY

Jd,

I understand the buffer zone for the refinery, but this class action
suit
was about an oil spill, from a tank on the other side of the
highway. The
majority of homes that will be bought out had little to no contact
with the
runaway crude.

I'm wondering if this is not just Torres' way to get something for
the class
action suit he has against Murphy for the refinery fire a couple of
years
ago. Now he will be able to tell them, "I got Murphy to buy your
house
because of Katrina, now I can stretch this fire case out a few more
years
since you won't need the money and I can never have enough."

There is more to this than we will ever know and I don't trust
Torres to
have the best interests of anyone but himself in mind.

Westley