[StBernard] Google Earth

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 28 20:43:58 EDT 2006

I don't know how many of you use Google Earth, but something isn't quite
right. I had gone on a month or two ago just to see if the famous shrimp
boat could be seen. Sure enough, it was sitting in the street. You could
also see mud still covering streets. I could see my mom's swing set in her
pool and the plywood on my roof where shingles had been blown off. Well, I
went on today to see which 4 streets were supposed to be bought out by
Murphy and all of that satellite data has been replaced. It know shows
images of way before Katrina. I know this because the house next to my
parents had been torn down long before the storm and it is there on the
images. All of the streets are clean the pools are blue. Now if anyone
every believed in conspiracy theory, now is the time. Who has that much
power to have Google Earth change the images? Does someone want the rest of
the world to believe that everything is nice and neat again?

Cindy