[StBernard] Muyphy Buy Out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 28 21:21:49 EDT 2006

Howard,

Although Murphy will own the land, it is still zoned residential. Murphy
would have to go to the Planning Commission and the Council to get it
rezoned, which I think will be a hard sell, at least in the short term.

Were they to get it rezoned so that they could develop the land, it would
contradict the very reason they are buying the land to begin with, as a
buffer.

Now, I can see them asking for permission to use the space for parking,
office space, or warehouse space, since none of those uses would subtract
from its use as a buffer zone.

Westley