[StBernard] POSTED ON NOLA.COM

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 29 20:46:13 EDT 2006

Editors note: Any information that is collected will NOT be sent out on the
list. I will forward to Craig, but will keep it off of the list.
-------------
Laurie and All,

I need your help- I need to gather as much specific information as possible
about people who are in St. Bernard trailer parks from other areas- I will
not give my sources out but I need to track the leads of non-St. Bernard
residents in these parks.

Anyone with information of this kind- please forward it to me- please only
send specific information and not guesses or speculations.

Thank you.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig