[StBernard] Murphy property purchase

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 29 21:13:23 EDT 2006

Thanx, Wes. We've tried to be as open as possible throughout this ordeal, but we were under judge's orders as to what we were allowed to talk about publicly.

Why does the buyout area stop at the 20 Arpent Canal and not extend all the way to the 40 Arpent?
Because we don't have any operating equipment north of the 20 Arpent. The property that we own between the two canals is all wooded area - no need for a buffer there.

We are getting a lot of questions from residents about the terms of sale and the value of offers for the buyout area. All of this is still being discussed by the lawyers and under review by Judge Fallon, so we do not have any answers yet, but will get the word out quickly once things are ironed out and approved.

Thanx, Mr Annis.

Mike Hulse
President
Murphy Oil USA