[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 30 19:28:59 EDT 2006

Janet,

sorry about the delay. your parents can sign up for demolition until
October 15 without any cost share being assigned to them. They can sign the
form in person or mail it in with identification and notary.

Hope they hang in there- it is so difficult for our seniors to get on with
life with so many changes.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig