[StBernard] Debris Issue

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 1 23:14:16 EDT 2006

Craig:

Thank you for having that "monster pile" of debris cleared from the corner
of Gallo and Genie Streets earlier this week. They also picked up a few
other small piles near-by, so the entire area looks considerably better and
should prevent the spread of rodents. If I can impose further, can you put
in a request to have the debris located in the last three blocks of Corine
Avenue? For some reason, each time they pick up debris starting on Corinne
Drive, once they hit the bridge leading into Corinne Estates, the trash
pick-ups stop. I understand that new debris will not be picked up, but I am
talking about debris from house gutting. Some of the piles have been
sitting there for over three months now. I believe that once the existing
debris is removed, then the neighborhood association can work towards
refinishing the neutral grounds and (hopefully) will not place new debris on
the neutral grounds.

Thanks for your continued assistance.

John Richardson