[StBernard] Arabi Self Storage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 5 22:17:24 EDT 2006

Westley and/or Craig:

Can either of you shed any light on the owners of Arabi Self Storage (the
one between the old West Building Materials and the Winn Dixie) and how to
get in touch with him/her? My daughter has her possessions stored there and
has never been able to contact the owner. We know her things are probably
beyond recovery, but she wants to at least verify that for herself.

Please ask around and let us know if there is any way to contact these
people. Do we perhaps have a legal issue in forcing the owner to allow
their customers an opportunity to retrieve/recover their belongings?
Thanks, guys, for your time on this.

Cindy Meyers