[StBernard] LRA Appointment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 18 18:35:54 EDT 2006

Hi, Dave.

I've never received a letter but had registered online about 6 weeks ago
when the app was made available there.

I was seen 2 weeks after the online app. Then, a rep called to say he was
going to the home to check out condition (as to the 100% destroyed. This was
a week ago. He mentioned that I should call my "advisor" in about 10 days
from then, so I expect to call her by next Monday for the results.

I was thorough in my information that I brought with me, so I expect more of
a fast-track situation than some who might show up with no mortgage
cancelled, lack of paperwork by the time they may be advised, etc. I'm more
concerned that the Road Home program may supercede the SBA loan that's
lagging behind <G>..

First, a mortgage made, than an SBA loan to pay it down, then the Road Home
to complete the new mortgage cancellation. Isn't everyone doing it this way
<chuckle>..?

--jer--