[StBernard] Still waiting for Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 18 21:52:23 EDT 2006

Cox also screws you around on appointments. I had an appointment for 3
weeks & even called to verify, but when I called again on the day of the
appointment, I was told there wasn't any in the system for me. Strange that
someone can make an appointment, someone can verify it later, but it doesn't
show up anywhere on the day they are supposed to come. I was on the phone
all day complaining to everyone, but to no avail. All they could tell me was
that they would give me a appointment in 2 weeks. That isn't going to work.
I can do without the cable, but not the internet. After disconnecting my
computer where we are living to bring it down to Chalmette, I am not going
to haul it back again. It seems as if anything you do with an out of town
service center does get entered into the system. I think I am going to go
with Bell South.

Syl