[StBernard] Judge Cresap

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 20 18:07:05 EDT 2006

Response to Jill:

Well that's just wonderful. Cresap does "one deed" right - which he should
have done anyway on behalf of the fishing industry in St. Bernard - and that
makes up for all the other misdeeds.

It's thinking like that which has kept corrupt and inept Louisiana elected
officials in office since the days of Huey Long. Judges are supposed to do
the right thing all of the time. It's not hard to do. Judges all over this
country do the right thing everyday. Perhaps we make exceptions in
Louisiana.

This reminds me of what I used to hear my parents say in the ole Police Jury
days...."that's alright that he steals off the system, he gives us a load of
shells in my driveway every four years. That makes up for it."

DEB