[StBernard] VOTE.VOTE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 20 18:29:49 EDT 2006

I just wanted to remind everyone that the absentee voting for the November 7
election will be as follows:

Thursday, October 26 8:30am-4:30pm
Friday, October 27 8:30am-4;30pm
Saturday, October 28 8:30am-4:30pm
Monday, October 30 8:30am-4:30pm
Tuesday, October 31 8:30am-4:30pm

Location: Registrar of Voters Trailer located behind the government complex.

Please remember to vote.

On a personal note: the 3rd Congressional seat is on the ballot. I am
supporting Craig Romero for this seat who is running against incumbent
Charlie Melancon. Craig has supported Walter on all his measures for
coastal erosion and protection, most importantly the levee board bill.
Please join me in supporting Craig. He is a real friend of St. Bernard.

RS