[StBernard] One-in, One-out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 22 23:02:01 EDT 2006

Dear Louisiana Members,

The best thing you can do to help New Orleans and south Louisiana is urge
someone inside AND outside the state of Louisiana to join Levees.Org. We
call it the One-in, One-out Campaign!

Only Congress can authorize the money for hurricane and flood protection and
direct the work of the Corps of Engineers. But if we want Congress to hear
our voices, we need more representation across the nation.

Send this link www.levees.org/join to your lists inside and outside the
state of LA. Ask your family, friends and network resources to please click
and join. Tell them it takes only 30 seconds and it's free.

Thank you,
Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.Org