[StBernard] Message for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 26 19:23:28 EDT 2006

Hi Gaby,

Thanks for the pep talk. I spoke with Ms. Ethel, and she said what I
expected. We have no place to put them. Lynn Oaks has nothing in their
library. Ms. Green is the principal now and she would probably be thrilled.
I think they are up to 8th grade but are interested--from what I understand
in going higher. They might be the perfect recipient. If I think of
anything else, I'll let you know. I think they should be back to the old LOS
# 682-3171. How many years has it been since I called that # and it's still
in the memory banks! Maybe there's hope!

Janet