[StBernard] SDT Waste Management?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 4 09:53:03 EST 2006

Craig,

I agree that all this takes place as you say as part of a public process. I
do not want anyone to misinterpret my comments as to imply something illegal
goes on or takes place behind closed doors. As I stated and further
implied, that's exactly what Louisiana politicians and politicos have
historically become experts at doing - learning how to "legally" get
contracts even though it may not be in the best interest of the public. And
this goes on everywhere else in the country as well.

John