[StBernard] Post Office needs our help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 5 19:52:06 EST 2006

Hi Gaby,

You sound so much like me! I don't mind going to Chalmette to get the mail,
just would love to be able to go when it's convenient for me. And you are
right, they have done a great job returning the Chalmette office to it's
pre-Katrina condition. You like the countertops--I appreciate the smell!
Crazy, but I think they have a bleach air freshener that makes everything
smell so clean!

I've tried to be patient knowing the circumstances. After speaking to the
postal worker, I don't feel so bad 'voicing my opinion'. I guess we should
think of it as 'constructive criticism'! And the person left my councilman's
message with was so nice. She didn't seem to mind my complaint. She agreed
that it's time for a bit more progress!

Thanks for supporting the cause.

Janet