[StBernard] IRISH ITALIAN PARADE Floats, past riders & people on Waiting lists to ride in 07

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 6 20:32:50 EST 2006

We are trying to reach everyone that had floats for the
Irish Italian Islenos Parade...

With everyone disbursed everywhere we need to touch base with those that
have ridden in the past and still want to continue to ride in 2007. ..The
businesses or captains that had the floats. Our next meeting for the club
will be later in November (date to be announced).

In the meantime we are trying to reach everyone to give them the opportunity
to ride or to decline. In addition to this we have many people on the
waiting list to get floats into the parade. We are trying to accommodate
everyone. So if you are reading this and know others that have ridden and
want to continue to ride, please pass this info on to them and please and
tell them to contact us as soon as possible.

If you or anyone you know that was involved with the Irish Italian Parade
wants to still have their float in this years parade or if they were on
waiting list to get a float please call today to
Sylvia @Boasso America 504 279-8544 or
email to sbruno at boassoamerica.com <mailto:sbruno at boassoamerica.com>

We need to hear from you even if you want to be taken off the Waiting lists
so others may get into the parade...........please...contact us now.....

Pass this on to all in your address books...because as you know everyone in
St. Bernard knows someone....

Thanks for your help

Susie