[StBernard] Walter Boasso urges Craig Romero vote Tuesday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 6 20:37:52 EST 2006

Senator Walter Boasso Urges St. Bernard Voters to
Elect Craig Romero on Tuesday!

Craig Romero has also been endorsed by the leading anti-abortion group,
National Right to
Life for his strong support of conservative values.

Election Day is TUESDAY. Please join Senator Vitter,
Congressman Bobby Jindal and State Senator Walter
Boasso by going to your polls to vote for Craig Romero.

As reported by newspapers, official FEMA numbers show that Charlie Melancon
was in the
bottom of Louisiana's congressional delegation in calling FEMA to get help
for residents.
Melancon voted to hand the gavel to run Congress over to San Francisco
liberal Nancy
Pelosi with his first vote in Congress.

Most shockingly, the atheist group the "Secular Coalition" notes on their
own website at
http://www.secular.org/scorecard/2006/house.html that Charlie Melancon voted
with them
60% of the time in Congress. 60% of the time with the Atheists,
... that's Charlie Melancon.

We need a conservative in Congress who will get real results to recover from
the storms
and restore our coast!

Election Day is TUESDAY. Please join Senator Vitter,
Congressman Bobby Jindal and State Senator Walter
Boasso by going to your polls to vote for Craig Romero.

In his endorsement Senator Boasso said, "When it came to Levee Board
Consolidation
and the closing of the MRGO, one person I could always count on is Craig
Romero."