[StBernard] FOR CRAIG

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 13 22:36:15 EST 2006

So far, (to my knowledge) the parish hasn't adopted the FEMA Elevation
Guidelines. People want to get on with their lives, especially in Chalmette
- when on God's earth do you suppose this will be done!!! What's the
hold-up. Don't you want your people back???? The longer you wait - the
more discouraged people will be and plant roots else where. Come on guys -
let's get this going so we can make some concrete decisions!!! When's the
next Parish Council meeting? Since they've ALL been pushed to day time it
makes it harder for residents to get involved. I for one don't want to use
all of my vacation time attending parish meetings but if I have to in order
to get some answers, I'd be willing to do this.

Keep up the GREAT work, Craig.