[StBernard] New direction for America

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 15 22:08:03 EST 2006

I agree with you Jer. The political system as it stands has corrupt
politicians in all the parties. It seems to be the developing pattern
now---every 8 years the parties change majority power. I guess Americans
are hoping to get something better, but it seems, as soon as a man(or woman)
gains power and authority as they see it, the majority of them tend to abuse
it and become corrupt. I am thankful for those few who are good, honest,
and feel the weight of their responsiblity to the American people---instead
of feeling the weight of their own prestige bring on immoral or illegal acts
upon the American people. Like it or not, they are examples for our country
and our children to see, and may God help us when we elect corrupt people in
those offices.

As for all the other comments and "crowing", maybe we need our Lord to come
forth again and say, "He who hath no sin cast the first stone." Or we can
just wait another 8 years........

Michelle