[StBernard] sue's lra

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 20 23:10:04 EST 2006

All: I submitted a "pre-Katrina appraisal" completed after Katrina by John
Scurich. It was given to them at the time of my advisor/meeting on September
25. I haven't heard back from them as of this time as to any acceptance
letter, proposal, etc. When I do, we'll know. However, that's assuming
others haven't gotten that far and HAVE had the appraisal accepted and
considered in the outcome.

--jer--

DDK
Can I get and appraisal now are is it to late, will the LRA accept this
proposal? I can not believe my house was worth only 109K how can something
that has 219K damage only have been worth that little before. Why do they
bother to give us how much damage we have if they are not going to
compensate for it. How will this make us whole? It will not let me in the
front door.
Sue