[StBernard] Demolition Follow-Up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 21 21:11:00 EST 2006

Craig,
Sorry to keep bothering you but I just checked the sbpg website and our
house was still listed on the Demo Request list so I don't know what's
causing the people at the complex so many problems.
And my wife always keeps copies of everything. When we contacted a lawyer
for the oil spill demolition we also have copies of that plus we certified
the mail to him. We also have a return receipt plus the post office receipt.

On a side note I'd like to thank John Scurich again for his appraisal work .
It's strange that the LRA won't accept an after-Katrina appraisal but t
others will.The first time I paid someone to figure my taxes and thanks to
the people who recommended him.I remember that Wesley was one of those as
was Mr. Scurich.
Dan Johnson did the taxes and this guy was so professional. After I looked
at the paperwork I couldn't even imagine doing this myself.
Thanks,
David Jochum