[StBernard] sue's lra

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 21 21:09:58 EST 2006

Well...after all the screwups on their part I'll just be sure to
take that public to the press or whatever at that time.

I had one done by John Scurich and he based is work on 3 neighboring
houses that had sold within 3 months prior to the storm. Let's see: Bill
Capo-WWL, 6 on your side and Garland when Walter Leger is on there. Oh
yeah, we can make LRA look even more like the asses they are!

JLY

LRA would not accept our appraisal that was dated after 28 Aug 05,
even
though it was based on the appraisal that same company did a year
before
Katrina (which is in LRA;s timeframe,)

Syl