[StBernard] Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 21 21:09:21 EST 2006

Craig,
As I stated previously a condemned sticker was placed on my house.
I signed up for gutting and the house was never gutted and I know the
paperwork was received and I signed up twice for demolition.
Other people seemed to be worried that they went from voluntary to forced
demolition so I guess it's something to worry about. Could you let us know
what's going on? If I volunteer for something I don't have to be forced.
I don't live in the area anymore but I have various people who do live
nearby.
This is a heck of a time of the year to have worries piled on top of
worries.
Thanks,
David Jochum