[StBernard] StBernard] Gutting - Craig/Anyone

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 21 21:08:35 EST 2006

Does anyone know of a # to call for the volunteers for gutting? Are
they
still doing this? We have partially gutted my parents home on Pecan
Dr. but
the process is slow due to not being able to get down there enough.
They
are over 60 and my dad is disabled due to a stroke. They have
signed on
with 5 different gutting groups and sadly it still sits. Are the
volunteeers not working in the oil spill map? The house was tested
and it
was negative for oil. Just wondering if this could be the case.
Thanks!
Cathi

Cathi, email me at gabyhaze at aol.com
My 'contact' has a long waiting list, but they are working in 'sections',
and it is best to get on the list. If full, they refer to other groups, so
it cant hurt. Might just be a long wait, but we have practice in that, dont
we.\!

Gaby