[StBernard] Advertising Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 21 21:41:46 EST 2006

Craig,
The advertising signs that are being attached to street light poles,
telephone and electric poles have become rediculous. Isn't there regulations
to prevent attaching anything to these poles?

The signs on the street light pole by my house are fastened in a manner that
you just can't pull them off. You need something to pry them off. A single
sign is secured with 3 fastener.

One issue gets worked and another crops up. It's sad that there is no one
enforcing current regulations.

On a positive note, the truck traffic down Ohio seems to have stopped and my
mail box has stayed in tact. Thanks for your help.

I'm sure you are as frustrated as the rest of us. Thanks again for all your
help.
Jill Dolese