[StBernard] Card for a soldier

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 21 22:25:31 EST 2006

Wherever you stand about things today. . . this is a really nice
program to generate mail to the troops - and it is really easy!

This is something cool that the Xerox Corp. is doing.

Please go to this web site:
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html

You can pick out a "thank you" card and Xerox will print it and send
it to a soldier that currently is serving overseas. You can't select a
specific person to receive your card, but it will go to some member of the
armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send
one?!?

Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a minute or two!