[StBernard] LRA and Blanco

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 24 01:08:28 EST 2006

JLY, now WHY would Louisiana wish to be proficient, effective, reliable and
expedicious when it can be, inept, burdensome, ineffective and slow as a
canoe ride to North Korea? <smile>.. Hey, we've got a good record going and
shouldn't break it: ..That earning the largest title of buffoonery one of
the world's largest disasters.

Even with all the help, blessings and resources in a world-wide financial
bailout (of all time)--Louisiana tends to epitomize and wreak of the New
Orleans coined namesake, --"da big Easy". It's said that good things come to
those who wait, and wait and wait and wait (and wait, and wait, and wait and
wait and ....)...

--jer--