[StBernard] lra valule

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 26 22:40:35 EST 2006

We have to find out, why they are going so low on these
appraisal I

Wouldn't it make more sense to figure just how much it costs to get the
house back in shape? Deduct the insurance from that if you will, and then
limit it up to 150 ooo. I could understand that. Why figure the cost of
rebuilding when one then gets the preK (low balled) value, minus Insurance.
That is NOT 'making us whole' or 'bringing us back home'.

The Road to HOme is turning just to another Road through Hell. People will
get a few thousand, and spend it on a roofer or electrician, ending up with
a gutted shell with a roof and wires to be stolen within a week.

Gaby (emailing from my daughter's computer as mine died, and I may have
posted some without a sig. Sorry.)