[StBernard] St.Bernard Christmas Ornaments make you FEEL GOOD.....for Christmas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 3 23:08:46 EST 2006

Susie,
I received my ornament 12/01/06. The family loves it. My son hung it on
our Christmas tree as soon as he opened it. I know this might sound crazy,
but it makes me feel one step closer to home. It's a small symbol of hope
for me and my family.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Katie

Katie
Thanks for that beautiful compliment. Hope you do come home soon. It is
good to be back in Chalmette and this is just another reason why...People
like you.
Thanks, Susie Showalter

On sale at Ditto's Copy Center