[StBernard] What next?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 5 21:16:11 EST 2006

We heard on the radio today that people who received a refund on
their taxes
via the form 1045 benefit as a result of Katrina, will have to repay
it, if
they receive an LRA grant; they don't miss a trick. Ms Simm

First we have to declare it as income next year, now we have to use it to
repay taxes?
Hubby say she heard Jindal 'fixed' something that it would not be taxed.
I really think I'll miss my lra appointment. It is just juggling money with
nothing left for us.

Gaby

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want, to impress people they don't like. -Will Rogers